The iPod DJ System - All you need to DJ at Weddings, Reunions, Partys, or even School Dances. This package includes a pair of 15" Powered Speakers, Dj Mixer, Microphone, iPod/iPad cable and all the other cables you need to start playing gigs right from your iPod. Use the mixer to plug in your iPod, CD player or even a latop.
(2) Powered 15" Speakers
All connecting cables included.
Gemini PS3 DJ Mixer
For complete mixing control in a robust package, Gemini¡¯s PS3 mixer offers
impressive features and durable design at a completely affordable price, making
this a totally portable, supremely dependable DJ mixing solution.
This professional 10-inch, 3-channel mixer is equipped with Gemini¡¯s smooth
Rail Glide cross fader with an adjustable cross fader slope, so it¡¯s equally
effective for mixing evenly from one source to another or hard-cutting between
channels. The PS3 also features Rotary Gain Control and 3-band Rotary EQ for
each channel, giving you total control over your sound and allowing you to mix
tracks creatively and professionally. A dedicated Mic Section even lets you
adjust the tone and volume of your vocal signal with 2-band EQ and Gain
The PS3 provides a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting
convenience, including two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs, along with ¨ù-inch
mic and headphone jacks. The Master RCA output also allows you to hook up your
main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording
device, giving you the ability to record your performance.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS3 offers Cue features for
previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixer¡¯s Cue Volume, you
can adjust the levels heard through the ¨ù-inch headphone jack without changing
the overall mix, while a toggle switch and Cue/PGM rotary allow you to assign
the Channel and adjust your headphone mix as needed.
With its solid construction and professional features, the PS3 gives DJs the
control and reliability they demand in a roadworthy, cost-effective mixer.
- 10" 3-channel stereo mixer
- 6 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
- Channel rotary Gain control
- 3-band rotary EQ per channel
- User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve and Reverse controls
- Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
- Ergonomically designed for use with turntables
- VU meters with Master/Cue option
- Cue/PGM rotary
- 1/4" mic input
- 1/4" headphone output
- RCA Master and Record outputs
- Ground screw for turntable connectivity
Nady American Performer Wireless Microphone
This is a nice, heavy microphone and it even comes with its own mic cable! Great for karaoke applications or whenever you need and extra mic.
The American Performer from Nady is a Neodymium Dynamic Microphone. Advanced high-output neodymium cartridge provides maximum clarity and definition, even in noisy environments, Unidirectional cardioid pattern reduces feedback, special-design internal cartridge mount for lowest handling noise and quiet performance, withstands highest sound pressure levels without overload or distortion, rugged all-metal contstruction, external on-off switch on handle, and includes 20 foot microphone cable. The American Performer can be used with any standard mixer, powered mixer/amp or mic preamp.
- Advanced high-output cartridge provides maximum clarity and definition, even in noisy environments
- Uni-directional cardioid pattern reduces feedback
- Special-design internal cartridge mount for lowest handling noise and quiet performance
- Withstands highest sound pressure levels without overload or distortion
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- External ON-OFF switch on handle
- Includes 20 ft. microphone cable
Gemini DRS-15P 15" Active D-Class Speaker
The incredible sound of the DRS-15P is defined by its highly efficient and articulate 1200W Class-D amplifier. This relatively new design in power amplifiers is a proven success in the professional audio world for several reasons: Class-D directs nearly all of the signal directly to the transducers rather than causing waste through heat dispersion as in other amplifiers. The Class-D circuits react faster to signals and can render fast transients and sonic elements with more clarity and realism. Class-D also creates near-zero distortion regardless of the volume level.
Each element in the DRS-15Ps transducers is designed to create the ideal listening experience. The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 15¡± woofer and powerful 2¡± voice coil needed to push low frequencies nearing 45Hz around the room with punch and definition even at high decibel levels. The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver with a wide dispersion horn for crisp and detailed highs at significant distances or angles from the speaker.
First Class Portability
The lightweight amplifier and ABS nylon fiber cabinet make the DRS series of speakers easy to carry to and from an event and sufficiently rugged enough for consistent use. Each cabinet has a smooth recessed molded handle and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple.
On the back panel of the DRS-15P are XLR, Line, and RCA inputs with separate gain and EQ controls as well as a Mix Output. Connecting your gear and crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do with precision.
With all of the details about accurate sound and controls you¡¯d assume the DRS-15P was in another league when it comes to its cost, but we¡¯ve designed the DRS series to be inherently affordable so that everyone can enjoy the possibilities of realistic and exciting sound at live events.
- 2-way high power active PA speaker
- 1200W peak, 300W RMS Class D lightweight amplifier
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- 15" woofer with 3" voice coil
- Pure Titanium 1.75" HF compression driver
- Linear frequency response between 45Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- 2 Input channels with separate gain controls
- Mic and line XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
- High and Low equalization controls
- Mix Output
- Master volume output control
- Clip LED Alert
- Flyable and Stand mountable
- Dimensions: 16.1" x 14.2" x 27.2"/410 x 360 x 690 mm
- Weight: 40.70 lbs/18.46 kg
Order this package today and you'll have everything you need to start performing.